04 April 2009

Colours: blues, greens, and greys

The Lenya earrings are finally finished and will probably be posted in the shop at aileen.etsy.com this weekend along with all the other pieces. The actual act of posting isn't that easy however since it involves taking countless photos (and picking three good ones), writing the description, and then posting. But I don't have a lot of activities planned for this weekend aside from picking up the Ikea jansjö lamp for my new beading space so there is a good chance I might get this done.

In other news, I find this combination of blue topaz, kyanite, labradorite, and green garnet absolutely stunning and can't wait to put it together. There is a possibility I will skip the green and use a large labradorite briolette I have been saving for a while.