17 March 2011

Il y a longtemps que je t'aime

Bonjour, mes amis! Thank you for being so patient while I took some time off from making jewellery to recharge my batteries. I am happy to report that the time away has only made me miss my pliers and beads so I have begun to make earrings again! In fact, my break included some supplies shopping because I came across a travelling bead show that just happened to be in town the very weekend I was in Hawaii! This meant I had the opportunity to add some quartzes, pyrites, and sapphires to my stock! The new finds are already being incorporated into my latest designs including these upcoming Gilda earrings:


To kick off my return to the jewellery world, I am having a sale on all the pieces in my shop at aileen.etsy.com! There is no minimum purchase or quantity... Just enter the code HELLOSUNSHINE during checkout to receive 15% off the items! This sale is until the end of March so shop away!